3500w Dual 12" Active 3-Way Line Array Speaker Module
The TTL55-A is a high power, three way, active line array module engineered to deliver an incredible output for use in indoor or outdoor large spaces. The system is designed to be easily scalable from few modules for medium and small theatres to full size arrays for very large outdoor stadia and public spaces.
The three new designs for the six neodymium transducers that power the system represent the result of many years dedicated in pioneering new solutions using the best materials available on the market. The integration of the 3500 W four channel digital amplification and the advanced digital processing set a new standard for distortion, noise and thermal efficiency.
RCF TTL55-A Applications:
- Touring sound reinforcement for large-sized venues
- High quality reinforcement of music and speech
- Stadiums, arenas, concert halls
RCF TTL55-A Features:
- Tour grade cabinet and mechanics
- 3500 Watt, 4 way amplification
- 6 x high power neodymium transducers
- High quality analog input board
- 96 kHz, 32 bit DSP processing
- Remote monitoring and control
- Maximum output per size on the market
RCF TTL55-A Specifications: