The TTS12-A is an extremely compact high power subwoofer designed to compliment the TT08-A Speaker System.
Based around a band pass design using a newly designed 4" voice coil vented neodymium 12" woofer the TTS12-A is powered by the onboard 1000 Class D power switching amplifier. The system can be wired with one subwoofer plus two satellite TT08-A in full stereo, or on a one to one ratio from the built in active crossover system.
RCF TTS12-A Applications:
- Small theatres and night clubs
- Portable and installed audio-visual systems
- Houses of worship
- Surround playback systems
RCF TTS12-A Features:
- Very compact size
- Maximum output per size available on the market
- Minimum weight
- High power full neodymium 12" transducer
- 1000 Watt switching amplifier
- XLR in/out, Powercon in/out
- Baltic birch cabinet
RCF TTS12-A Specifications: