4000w Active Digital Steerable Column Array System
The TTL11A is an active column speaker array system composed by two modules, one for the mid-high and one for the bass frequencies.
The TTL11A-H is the HF module and is equipped with four 2.5" neodymium compression drivers with 1.5" exit throat. The TTL11A-B is the bass frequency section of the system and features four 8" neodymium woofers with 2.5" voice coil for a perfect and powerful mid-bass response. With the addition of the new TTS26-A subwoofer, the TTL11A system becomes a powerful, compact and high definition live sound system.
RCF TTL11A Applications:
- Live sound
- Corporate events
- A/V presentations
RCF TTL11A Features:
- 4000 Watt, 9 way amplification
- 4 x 1.4" titanium dome neo c. drivers, 2.5" v.c.
- 3 x 8" neo midranges, 2.5" v.c.
- 4 x 8" neo woofers, 2.5" v.c.
- 96 Khz, 32 bit DSP processing
- Digital steering down to -10
- 1 step steering control
- Beam forming, time delay controls
RCF TTL11A Specifications: