25 Voice 3 Oscillator Synthesizer Sound Module
The Blofeld synthesizer module gives you an incredible 1,000 fully-editable Waldorf sounds, allowing you to create an incredible array of tones and textures that's limited only by your imagination. It also includes USB connectivity, so you can easily edit and manage your sounds on your computer.
Easy, effective interface
Seven solid aluminum knobs and five buttons allow you to easily dial in and tweak the Blofeld's parameters, and a large, easy-to-read display lets you navigate easily through sounds and settings. The clean, uncluttered setup is as incredibly intuitive to use as it is elegant.
Analog sound, modern capability
Waldorf's reputation for building top-notch, great-sounding synths continues with the Blofeld module. The company's Analog Modeling Technology gives this unit the ability to effectively emulate analog circuitry for amazingly authentic sounds, while parameter access, a comprehensive effects range, and other modern amenities give this synth the kind of flexibility and versatility analog models could never touch.
• sturdy Metal Enclosure
• 7 endless stainless steel Dials
• Graphic Display 128 x 64 pixels, b/w, white background LED
• more than 1000 Sounds
• 3 Oscillators per voice
• Frequency Modulation between the Oscillators
• All Q Oscillator Models
• All Microwave II/XT/XTk Wavetables
• 2 independent Multi Mode Filters per voice
• Filter FM
• 2 Drive stages per voice with selectable Drive Curves
• 3 fast LFOs per voice
• 4 fast Envelopes per voice
• powerful Arpeggiator
• freely programmable Arpeggiator Pattern with up to 16 Steps per Sound