The Xone:4D continues the seamless integration of computer-based digital media into the traditional DJ workspace, but with a further enhanced feature set. Combining a fully featured, high specification professional analogue DJ mixer with 105 MIDI controllers and 227 MIDI messages, a completely new, high-end, 96 kHz / 24-bit 20 channel Allen & Heath-designed USB 2.0 soundcard, the progressive XONE:4D has been developed in conjunction with some of the world’s most cutting-edge DJ/producers.
New features for the 4D include the new 20-channel USB 2.0 soundcard, a completely new BPM counter, assignable LFO with step VCF-filter and fresh new paint.
• 4 multi-input stereo channels: RIAA preamps for turntables on 3 inputs, (channel 4 is Line/Line)
• Soundcard output routing switches for each channel (1-2, 3-4, 5-6 & 7-8)
• 3-band total kill EQ: 6dB to off
• 2 FX sends: pre/post selection (internal on FX2)
• 2 stereo returns
• Headphone monitor with mix/cue control: 3.5mm and