8" Digital Active Loudspeaker
ART 408-A MK II is the perfect multipurpose speaker for small indoor gigs or outdoor stage monitoring in midsize stages.
Small but powerful, in fact thanks to its 400 W digital amplifier, the ART 408-A MK II can deliver great volume power and sound definition.
RCF ART 408a MK2 Applications:
- Compact voice and music reinforcement systems
- Portable and installed audio-visual systems
- Stage monitoring
RCF ART 408a MK2 Features:
- 400 Watt digital bi-amplification
- 126 dB max spl
- Wide dispersion 90 x 70 constant directivity horn
- 8" High power woofer, 2.5" voice coil
- 1" Mylar dome, high frequency driver
- DSP processing, boost eq, soft limiter and protection
- Xlr/jack input, xlr signal output
RCF ART 408a MK2 Specifications: