61 Key Proffessional Stage Digital Tonewheel Organ Drawbar
The Hammond XK3C Organ is used by some of the best keyboard players in the world thanks to the classic tone that can only be found in a real Hammond.
The new VASE III sound generator now makes it possible to reproduce all of the characteristics of the vintage Hammond B3.
After listening to their customers, Hammond has built the XK3C with upper and lower split vibrato and front panel real time assignable MIDI controllers. These new MIDI control features allow you to integrate your computer based software and MIDI instruments.
Hammond XK3C Features
- Assignable controllers for MIDI instruments
- Split upper and lower vibrato/chorus switches
- Advanced digital Leslie and vibrato scanner
- Enhanced dual tube preamp and overdrive
Hammond XK3C Specifications
- Keyboard: 73 keys (61 plus 12 preset keys) Waterfall keys with velocity
- Drawbars: 2 sets of 9 and 1 set of 2 drawbars
- Sound Generator: Vase III sound generator creates 96 digital tone-wheels. Tone-wheel leakage noise and motor-noise are adjustable wheel by wheel.
- Presets: Original B3 reverse color keys. 11 presets x 12 banks
- Polyphony: Full polyphony (unlimited)
- Leslie: Advanced digital Leslie and scanner vibrato
- Preamp and Overdrive: New dual tube amp (using tube type 12AX7 and 12AU7) for pre amplification and overdrive
- Reverb: 10 Modes, Leslie on Reverb
- Tone Controls: Bass, mid range, treble, B3 tone control
- Sustain: On pedal drawbars
- Wheel: Pitch bend, Modulation
- Display: 20-character, 2-line backlight LCD
- AC input
- Line out Left and Right
- Send and return
- Leslie 11-pin
- MIDI In1/In2/Out
- Input for expression pedal
- Card slot: CompactFlash
- Dimensions: 46 3/4 x 15 3/4 x 4 3/4 inches
- Weight: 40.8 lbs.
- Finish: Walnut