16x16 Blu link Performance Digital I/O Snake Stage Box
The TR1616 brings professional digital networked audio to everyone for the first time ever.
The TR1616 is 16 in, 16 out digital I/O modular building block box that allows the customer to create a digital snake or network to the size they need without confusing addressing or programming required. Just plug and play. You can add additional TR1616s up to 256 channels at 48 kHz (128-Channels at 96kHz). This means you are no longer buying and replacing old systems, lugging heavy and expensive copper, or tracking down hard to find network issues. This unit, along with the PMC16 Personal Monitor Control, brings networked audio to a whole new level for the first-time and can grow with your needs.
- Up to 16 units can be used together in one BLU link ring
- Expandable up to 256 channels at 48 kHz channels (or 128 Channels atr 96 kHz)
- 16 dbx micpre analog inputs
- 16 analog outputs
- BLU link in/Out/Snake (Redundant output) via Cat5
- Signal present/ clip LEDs per channel
- +48v Phantom Power
- Mic Gain
- 20 db Pad
- Low Cut filter
- Polarity selection
- Dual 7-Segment Bank indicators (In/Out)