12" 2-Way Speaker/Floor Monitor Pole Mount
Beware of cheap fake JRX-112M speakers
The JBL JRX112M is a perfect pro audio loudspeaker / floor monitor combo for those looking for JBL quality at an affordable price point. The JBL JRX112M is housed in a multiangle enclosure to allow use as a floor monitor, but it also features a pole mount socket for front of house use. JBL built their legendary reliability into the JRX112M, so you know you can trust it for years of service on the road.
The JBL JRX112M is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for live performance stage monitoring applications. With enough sensitivity and power handling to cut through the performance volume onstage, the JRX112M has a smooth response so it can deliver maximum gain before feedback. JBL's didn't cheap out on the enclosure construction either, you'll find metal handles to make transport a breeze!
You need a great monitor to have a great house mix. Add some JBL JRX112M's to your rig and you'll have enough vocal projection to slice through that high stage volume. Great quality and the sound you expect from JBL!
Features Of The JBL JRX112M 2-Way Full Range Speaker:
- JBL 12" low frequency driver with a 2 1/2" diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling
- Ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers "coherent summation" in the crossover region
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating
- Progressive Transition(TM) high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 3/4" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance
- SonicGuard(TM) protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components from damage
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speaker to tilt 10 degrees for
more uniform audience coverage