Multi Channel Amplifier
- Universal voltage, power-factor-corrected power supply
- Very low inrush current
- 100 watts x 4 channels in 1U chassis
- Built-in load monitoring
- Remote fault reporting and redundancy switching
- Optional 4 channel 70/100 volt transformers in 1U chassis
- Adjustable high-pass filters and remote level controllable
- Advanced dynamics control adjusts for sensitivity setting, load Z and temperature
MA 4 Multichannel Amplifier
The 100 watt per channel, four-channel MA 4 amplifier achieves unparalleled power density, reliability and features in a space saving 1U, 19 inch rack mount chassis weighing only eight pounds (3.6 kg). A universal-voltage switching power supply provides near perfect Power-Factor, reducing peak currents to ⅓ compared to non power-factor-corrected supplies. A long list of unique features ranging from constant load power to built in automatic redundancy switching to advanced dynamics control, qualify the MA 4 for the most demanding fixed installation applications. The MA 4 excels in Music & Paging systems, small conference rooms and speech reinforcement applications requiring multiple amplifiers. Advanced dynamics control algorithms adapt to changes in temperature, load impedance and sensitivity setting. The result is a truly plug-and-play amplifier that ensures excellent signal integrity at all times.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good