ALLEN & HEATH
iLive Surface Controller 28 Faders with 8 Inputs & 8 Outputs
Allen & Heath iLive-T80 Surface / 20x faders, 2 banks (12,8), 4 layers = 80 control strips.
Includes (4) 1/4" trs balanced inputs (4) 1/4" trs balanced outputs, (4) RCA line level inputs (2) rca outputs, (1) digital Coax sp/dif input. Network I/O and Ace Connection
Presenting the Allen & Heath iLive-T Series - Affordable digital mixing system with remote stagebox, digital snake, bags of processing power and a host of control options!
T Series is an evolution of the flagship iLive digital range, with all the performance and power of the original in a newly-styled, compact and affordable package.
For the first time, distributed audio digital mixing has been made accessible to everyone, from rental companies to houses of worship, schools to theatres, stadia to media centres – without breaking the bank.
T Series provides distributed audio and control, various configuration possibilities, an intuitive instant access analogue-style user interface, and features the same great-sounding 64x32 RackExtra DSP mix engine as our highly successful iLive range.
Two new control surfaces and 2 new mixracks use compact construction with non-modular classic format I/O, new proprietary Audio and Control over Ethernet (ACE)TM digital snake and the latest dual core DSP technology to make iLive accessible to new digital users.
There is a slot for optional plugin cards to interface with popular audio networking standards, as well as a host of control options.
The mix layout :
Each bank of faders has four layers, so even the small T80 provides no fewer than 80 control strips. These can be freely assigned as mono or stereo inputs, group, aux, main, matrix mix masters, DCA masters - and even engineers Wedge / IEM monitor - giving total freedom in the design of the surface layout.
Local audio :
The rear of the surface provides a host of connections for local sources, sends and inserted devices, so there is no need for a second I/O rack at mix position.
Networking and control :
The T Surface connects to the iDR MixRack using the ACETM link, which combines control and remote audio over a single cable. A built-in network switch allows connection of other network devices such as a laptop running iLive Editor software. MIDI and USB ports are also available.
Allen & Heath iLive-T80 Surface Features :
Distributed system - Separate MixRack and Surface
• Choice of two MixRacks (32 or 48 mic)
• Choice of two Surfaces (20 or 28 fader, 4 layers)
• Network and remote control
• Single 120m ACETM Audio and Control over Ethernet link
• Systems from 40in/24out to 64in/36out sockets
• Local analogue and SPDIF I/O available at the surface
• 64x32 RackExtra DSP engine with 8 stereo FX processors
• Up to 72 sources to the mix
• 3 Dynamics, PEQ, HPF and delay on all 64 channels
• 2 Dynamics, PEQ, delay and GEQ on all 32 mixes
• 8 Stereo FX with emulations of popular devices
• Fully configurable audio bus architecture
• 10 Main mix types including unique Sub mix mode
• Fully-assignable surface strip layout
• User definable channel names and colors
• Monitor capability with engineer’s Wedge and IEM strips
• Input, output and insert soft patchbays
• Quick access, analogue style channel controls
• Touchscreen for graphical view and setup
• Channel or mix view of sends on faders or rotaries
• Quick copy, paste and reset of mixes and parameters
• New, high grade, recallable mic/line preamps
• Libraries, Scenes and Show memories with USB transfer
• Get started quickly with built-in Template Shows
• Password protectable user profiles
• Editor software for online or offline PC control
• Carry out independent tasks with laptop and surface
• Compatible with Allen & Heath PL remote controllers