Cardioid Dynamic Kick Drum Microphone
The AKG D112 was developed for clean kick drum and bass guitar performance with a powerful, punchy sound. Absolutely free of distortion even at high sound pressure levels, very low diaphragm resonance, a relatively narrow-band rising high frequency response at 4 kHz and an extremely robust construction are the outstanding features of this microphone. This cardioid mic has a frequency response of 20-17kHz with a 4kHz rise giving it a clean up-front punch sound in the studio or on stage. Built to handle SPL of up to 168dB without a problem, even low bass sounds are clean and powerful. Plus, mid and high frequency tailoring keep the instrument clearly distinguishable in the mix. This low impedance mic comes with a stand adapter.
AKG D112 Features
- Large-diaphragm dynamic microphone for bass instruments
- Extremely high SPL capability
- Classic microphone for stage and studio applications
AKG D112 Specifications
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 17,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 1,8 mV/Pa (-75 dBV)
- Maximum SPL: outside measurement range
- Equivalent noise level: 73 dB -A
- Impedance: 210 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=600 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: dark gray metallic enamel
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 2.8 x 4.5 inches
- Net weight: 13.4 ounces
- Shipping weight: 2.2 lbs.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
SquareTrade © squaretrade warranty v2.0
Shipping and Accounting Automation by Teapplix