- DSP contains 2400 MIPS of processing power
- Ethernet 1000BASE-T with Zeroconf service discovery protocol for easy set up
- 2 analog Line-Plus Inputs on Euroblock connectors (green area)
- "+4 dBu balanced" or "-10 dBV unbalanced Left/Right Monoed" (green area)
- Configured in Halogen software.
- 6 analog balanced line outputs on Euroblock connectors (orange area)
- Front panel signal and overload indicators for all inputs and outputs
- One RAD Port, each Port 2 in x 2 out plus control channel (blue areas)
- RJ-45 shielded CAT 5e connections up to 500 feet (152 meters)
- Four Digital Remote Ports (brown and blue areas) [DR can connect to RAD port]
- RJ-45 shielded CAT 5e connections up to 1000 feet (304 meters)
- Four Logic Inputs on Mini-Euroblock 6-pin connectors (gray area)
- Internal passive pull-up
- Unit Size: 1U, 1.75"H x 19"W x 8.25"D (4.4 cm x 48.3 cm x 20.9 cm)
- Unit Weight: 5 lb (2.2 kg)
Meet HAL, an expert in room combining, paging and distributed
audio systems. This groundbreaking architecture is dimensions
beyond any other solution. HAL easily guides even novice
users through what used to be complex tasks in just minutes.
No intricate matrix mixing or presets are required for room
combining and paging. No virtual wiring required to distribute
pages and background music to multiple zones.
Seamlessly interface HAL to your application with a broad
variety of peripheral devices including smart Digital Remotes,
Remote Audio Devices (RADs), portable and in-rack automixers,
audio I/O and control logic expansion devices, wall sensors,
ambient sensing mics, small remote amplifiers, and an advanced
In addition, the HAL Multiprocessor and Halogen software
check the status, location, CAT 5 wiring integrity, and that audio
is flowing in all peripheral devices, so you know your system is
properly connected and ready to go.
HAL is more than just another DSP drag-and-drop system. It
has revolutionized system design and installation.
Three HAL multiprocessors provide various audio I/O and
control options for both large and small installations.
• HAL1 supports 16 in x 16 out audio, which may be increased
up to 80 in x 48 out by adding EXP1 Expanders. More mic
inputs can be added with AM1 and AM2 Automixers.
• HAL2 supports 18 in x 18 out audio, of which 2 x 2 come
from AES3 on XLR connections.
• HAL3 supports 4 in x 8 out audio, of which 2 “Line-Plus”
Inputs accept balanced line, or sum stereo unbalanced lines.
Halogen software includes
Ethernet control support for
third-party control systems. Standard
TCP/IP set and get ASCII
text messages control levels, selectors,
presets and toggle actions
within Halogen. Since the same
Halogen software code runs on
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: