12" Digital Active Loudspeaker
ART 412-A MK II is the optimum choice for live situations where full range, outstanding bass reproduction and extra vocal punch are required.
The high frequencies are precise and natural thanks to the compression driver with a 1" mylar dome in front of a low compression, optimised geometry, radial phase plug.
RCF ART 412a MK2 Applications:
- Nearfield & portable PA
- Foreground/background PA, distributed PA, frontfill and sidefill
- Compact voice reinforcement systems
- Houses of worship, video monitoring, retail, clubs, performance theatre, theme parks
- Stage monitoring
RCF ART 412a MK2 Features:
- 400 Watt digital bi-amplification
- 127 dB max spl
- Wide dispersion 90 x 60 constant directivity horn
- 12" High power woofer, 2.5" voice coil
- 1" Mylar dome, high frequency driver
- DSP processing, boost eq, soft limiter and protection
- Xlr/jack input, xlr signal output
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!